BROADACRE - PARALLELOGRAM TWIN DISC
The Gessner Parallelogram Twin Disc Planter is designed to provide a highly durable and versatile solution for broadacre planting, seeding and fertiliser applications. Parallelogram twin disc units are available for individual purchase for fitting to your existing planter bar or may be purchased as complete machine with frame widths ranging from 8m – 24m. The unique design of Gessner parallelogram twin disc units ensures that effective fertiliser and seed placement is maintained, regardless of planting conditions. By offering configurations suited to your individual requirements, the Gessner parallelogram twin disc is sure to provide an effective solution to suit all Broadacre seeding, planting and fertilising applications.
- Rigid and floating hitch Frames available in 8, 12, 18 and 24m
- Three point linkage and lift assist frames are available.
- Single and double hydraulic frame folding options.
- 15.5/80 x 24 Gripster pattern wheels feature on centre section and wings.
Parallelogram Twin Disc Units
- Units can be purchased individually to suit your existing bar or they may be fitted to a purpose built Gessner frame.
- Unit mounting options are available in 178mm x 178mm or 100 x 100mm configurations.
- 457mm double coulters combine to provide guaranteed placement of seed and fertiliser.
- Unique combination sealing arrangement features in coulters and press wheels ensuring extra long bearing life.
- Press wheels feature heavy duty stubs and provide easily adjustable depth control.
- Press wheels are available in soft, medium or hard rubber depending on application specifications.
- Spring pressures are easily adjusted through incremental pin adjustments.
Designed to provide a highly durable and versatile solution for broadacre planting, seeding and fertiliser applications.