When it comes to broadacre cultivation, the Gessner Scarimaster has all your bases covered. With multiple frame width and configuration options, the Scarimaster can be adapted to various environments and applications.
The Scarimaster frame construction consists of a 5-bar design manufactured from heavy duty 100 x 100 x 9mm RHS. Standard frame widths include 12m, 18m and 24m and standard tyne spacing’s start from 200mm. Each of these elements of machine design can be customised depending on application specifications.
The Scarimaster features hydraulic single fold and double fold options depending on machine width and customer preference. This feature exists to provide ease of transportation between working areas.
Various linkage options are available including three-point-linkage for smaller machines, and rigid and floating trailing hitches for larger machines. Gessner hitches are designed to provide durability, reliability and ease of use.
The robust frame design of the Gessner Scarimaster combined with premium Gessner attachments makes this machine the ultimate broadacre cultivation and planting solution.
Various tyne configurations are available including:
- 650lb or 500lb spring release, straight spring steel tyne fitted with a 50° cultivator shank.
- 650lb or 500lb spring release, straight spring steel tyne fitted with spear point and seeding tube.
- 650lb or 500lb spring release, curved spring steel tyne fitted with spear point and seeding tube.
- Hydraulic recoil jump cylinders fitted with the aforementioned ground engaging tools.
Other key features include:
- All pivot points feature hard chrome pins and oil infused bushes.
- Tyne assemblies feature adjustable under-frame clearance, ranging from 760mm to 900mm with direct drill tynes, and 690mm to 840mm for cultivator shanks.
- Large 15.50/80 x 24 Gripster pattern wheel equipment on centre section and wings provide the Scarimaster with superior floatation.
- Floating hitch models include 360° swivelling castor wheels which feature wide parallelogram anchor points.
- Wheels feature positive turnbuckle mechanical depth control with phasing cylinders.
- Road clearance is 400mm at maximum depending on ground engaging tool selection and underframe clearance configuration.
- All rigid hitch models are level lift providing easy set-up capability.
- In-frame press wheel assemblies.
- Spring release coulter assemblies.