SUGAR CANE - TRASH INCORPORATOR
The Gessner Sugar Cane Trash Incorporator features a unique design which ensures effective residue management in various conditions. Led by two Ø660mm scalloped discs, each row unit cuts away from the plant stool, incorporating residue with underlying top-soil as it travels. With the ability to add fertiliser application capability, the Gessner Trash Incorporator is your all-in-one sugar cane residue integration manager.
- CAT 3 quick hitch.
- 178mm x 178mm x 9.5 toolbars.
- 100mm x 100mm x 9.5mm spreader bars.
- Diagonal support braces.
- A pair of 660mm discs features at the front of each row unit. These discs cut away from the plant stool and are utilised to incorporate the trash.
- CR77 depth adjustable shanks rip the centre of the row.
- One 800mm x 580mm angle iron crumble roller features at the rear of each row unit, following the CR77 shank.
Fertiliser System (Optional)
- 1½ tonne mounted fertiliser bin available in a range of finishes including painted mild steel, galvanised and stainless steel.
- Ground drive with Varispeed calibrator box or hydraulic drive.
- Greased bearings.
- Cut-off slides for ease of cleaning distributors.
- Stainless steel wire screens.
- Canvas rain covers.
A pair of 660mm discs features at the front of each row unit. These discs cut away from the plant stool and are utilised to incorporate the trash.