GRADER RIPPERS - MODULAR PUSH BLADE
NEW GENERATION MODULAR GRADER FRONT BLADE
- Enhanced operational capability – providing graders with light clearing capability.
- Consistent performance.
- Longevity – made from premium materials and heavy duty finish.
- Ubiquity – designed to fit almost all makes and models of grader.
Extensive research and development allows Gessner Industries to offer a suite of grader push blade options guaranteed to fulfil your grader earthmoving requirements. With designs generated with versatility and operational effectiveness in mind, Gessner offers three new options with varying operational application capability. These include hydraulic lift, hydraulic lift and tilt, and hydraulic lift-tilt and angle configuration options. Despite the variances in operational capability, each design incorporates common features which are industry proven in reliability and durability.
- Hydraulic cylinders featuring hard chrome shafts and CAT type seals which ensure cylinder longevity.
- Replaceable cutting edges which are reversible.
- Heavy duty structural components including mouldboard, grader mounts and pivot arms all manufactured from high quality steel through proven processes.
- Hard-wearing pins and greased bushes featuring in all functional pivot points.
- Adaptable mounts which suit all makes and models of grader.
Modular design allows for various operational capabilities to be facilitated as an ex factory assembly or as individual tilt and angle kits fitted at a later date.
Option 1 represents the basic parallelogram hydraulic lift push blade which provides lift capability on a vertical axis only.
Option 2 utilises the same design of option 1 with the addition of a heavy duty tilt kit which, in addition to movement on a vertical axis, provides tilting capability of 15° left and right.
Option 3 represents the ultimate in operational capability, utilising both the lift and tilt elements of options 1 and 2 with the addition of push angle adjustment cylinders. This allows 20° of left and right angle adjustment.
The three tier configuration system ensures that customers can invest in equipment which is tailored to their individual requirements, maximising investment efficiency and need fulfilment. All options can be factory fitted by Gessner Industries or shipped direct to the customer with detailed fitting instructions.
Designs generated with versatility and operational effectiveness in mind.