Gessner Rhino Ripper
Maximise your yield potential with Australia's deepest ripper, the Gessner Rhino Ripper.
Featuring an industry leading 250mm x 150mm x 10mm main beam and high tensile tynes and tungsten wear-parts, the Gessner Rhino Ripper will provide your greatest opportunity to secure a solid strike, for years to come.
Gesner's legendary strength and reliability is known nationwide and their rippers can last over 25 years with only the need to replace wear parts.
Experience the benefits of Australia's deepest ripper, the Gessner Rhino Ripper.
The ultimate in deep tillage solutions.
- Super strong 250mm x 150mm x 10mm main beam.
- 5 and 7 shank machines are available in both three point linkage and trailing hitch options.
- 9 and 11 shank machines are trailing only
- 5 shank machines feature 7.50 x 16 single compactors.
- 7 shank machines feature 7.50 x 16 dual compaction.
- 9 and 11 shank machines feature 9.00 x 20 dual compactors.
- Hydraulic crumble rollers available to suit all models.
- Extension kits available.
- Hydraulic top-link levelling.
- 32mm high-tensile shanks with 10 tonne breakout force.
- Shanks feature replaceable high wearing shin guards.
- 500mm spacing.
- 36” (914mm) underframe clearance.